These points are included in the full terms below. We’ve included some of the highlights here
- By purchasing from Aleemahs you are agreeing to all conditions set out below;
GENERAL SALES THROUGH THE ALEEMAHS STORE
- ALEEMAHS offers regular sales through the ALEEMAHS store. Once an order is received ALEEMAHS will pack and send that order within a reasonable time to the supplied addressee.
- If for some reason a product that is ordered is not able to be supplied, ALEEMAHS will contact you offering a replacement of equal value or offer you a full refund on that item.
- Delivery is offered within Australia and within select countries internationally
- Delivery will happen within a reasonable time from leaving ALEEMAHS and will be subject to third party carrier delivery schedules.
- Ownership of the goods will transfer to you once we have delivered to our third-party carrier.
- If a re-delivery is required at an alternative time through no fault of ALEEMAHS or our logistics partners an additional fee may be charged.
ALEEMAHS TERMS OF SERVICE – FINER DETAILS
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells the customer (You) the terms and conditions on which ALEEMAHS (We/Our/Us) will supply to You the products (Products) listed on our website www.ALEEMAHS.com (My Site). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from my site. You should understand that by ordering any of Our Products, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
SECTION 1 — INFORMATION ABOUT US
- This website is operated by Aleemahs Applique and Trim.
SECTION 2 — YOUR STATUS
- By placing an order through my site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old; and
SECTION 3 — CHANGE OF DETAILS
- You must promptly advise us of any changes to your information provided to us as part of the customer registration process.
SECTION 4 — PRICE AND PAYMENT
- From time to time ALEEMAHS may need to revise the price of individual products or delivery charges up or down.
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on my site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices include taxes including GST where applicable.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method on the online checkout page.
SECTION 5 — OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- If you return a Product to us for any reason (for instance, because you have notified us that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
SECTION 6 — SHIPPING
- Our Service area is within Australia and select international markets. We only deliver to addresses within our Service Area.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information that we ask you to provide to enable us to fulfil your order.
- We reserve the right to change our shipping provider at any time and for any reason.
- Any products purchased by You from this site will be delivered by a third party carrier. All title in and risk to such products will pass to You upon delivery to the third party carrier by ALEEMAHS.
- If a re-delivery is required at an alternative time through no fault of ALEEMAHS or our logistics partners an additional fee may be charged.
SECTION 7 — ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested Product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
- You are not permitted to purchase any items for resale to a third party or for trade purposes. If we have a concern with the quantity of item/s you have ordered, then we will contact you when you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
SECTION 8 — WARRANTY
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The consumer guarantees that apply to goods you purchase:
- Goods will be of acceptable quality
- Goods will be fit for a particular purpose
- Goods will match their description
- Any express warranties will be honoured
- You will have title to the goods
- You will have undisturbed possession of the goods.
- You acknowledge that the products displayed on the ALEEMAHS website are indicative only and that the products you receive may vary from those displayed. In particular, Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
SECTION 9 — VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
- We may offer gift cards, discount promotions and other types of voucher (Voucher) which require to be activated by email application in order for the holder to commence delivery of Products through a Service. If paid for, the Voucher is deemed to have been sold at the time of payment for it. All of these terms and conditions shall become applicable as between us and the holder of the Voucher (Holder) when the Holder redeems the Voucher by applying for a Service to commence.
- A Voucher may only be used once by its Holder and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, resold or published either directly or indirectly in any form or stored in a data retrieval system without our prior written approval.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any Voucher (other than a paid-up gift card) for any reason at any time.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed through the website www.ALEEMAHS.com and not through any other website or method of communication. To use your Voucher you will be required to enter its unique code at the online checkout and use of such code will be deemed to confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions and any special conditions attached to the Voucher.
- Any discounts attached to Vouchers apply to the price of the Products ordered only and not to delivery charges (where applicable), which will be chargeable at normal rates.
SECTION 10 — RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
SECTION 11 — DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The following paragraphs exclude or limit our liability for your use of our website. They all apply so far as the law permits.
- While we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability and completeness of the information contained on our website, that information is provided in good faith and on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not make any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the reliability of the information.
- We do not represent or warrant that our website will be available at all times, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted, or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing our website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or any other computer system.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of, attempted use of, or inability to use our website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through our website.
- If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty, to the extent permitted by that legislation, and at our option, to the supplying of the products again refunding the purchase price of the Products.
SECTION 12 — IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT LINKED WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent we stipulate to the contrary.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility or liability for, and give no warranty (express or implied) of any kind in respect of, linked websites and your use of them or any products or services available on or through linked websites.
SECTION 13 — TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
SECTION 14 — INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in my site, whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from my site for your personal reference. You must not use any part of our copyright materials for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from us and our licensors.
- If you post comments on the Products or Services to any website, blog or social media network (Commentary) you must ensure that such Commentary represents your fairly-held opinions. By subscribing to the Services you irrevocably authorise us to quote from your Commentary on my site and in any advertising or social media outlets which we may create or contribute to.
SECTION 15 — EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- Epidemic, pandemic or other health emergency (whether declared or not);and
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 16 — WAIVER
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
SECTION 17 — SEVERABILITY
- If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SECTION 18 — ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any Contract.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them.
- Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in this agreement (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
- Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
SECTION 19 — OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
SECTION 20 —- PRIVACY
- We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
SECTION 21 — GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia apply to these terms and conditions. All disputes will be heard and settled in accordance with the Courts of New South Wales and any courts of appeal therefrom.
SECTION 22 — CONTACTING US
Questions about the Terms and Conditions of service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8 Jacky Close, Belmont, NSW, 2280